- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix together paprika, salt, cayenne, cumin, thyme, and white pepper. Rub one side of chicken breasts with spice mixture.
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat for 15 minutes.
- Place chicken in hot pan, seasoned side down, and cook for 1 minute. Turn, and cook 1 minute on other side. Place breasts on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear.