I mix these spices together and keep in my spice rack. I make the blackened chicken and use for sandwiches, with lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise, these are so yummy. Use as little or as much spice depending on how hot you like it.
- Coat both sides of thawed chicken with butter. Reserve.
- Combine all seasonings in a shallow bowl.
- Coat both sides of chicken.
- Heat a heavy duty skillet until very hot, about 10 minutes.
- Add butter to grease the bottom.
- Sauté chicken over high heat for 5-7 minutes on each side.