Recipe by Barb G.
If you like spicy ribs this recipe is for you. These are good served with Burgundy or Cabernet Sauvigon Wine.
- 1 lb pork spareribs, cut 1/4 pound portions
- 3⁄4 cup paprika
- 6 tablespoons onion powder
- 6 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup black pepper
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons thyme, crushed
- 3 tablespoons oregano, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ribs in a pan of boiling water. Simmer, covered 45 minutes and drain.
- Combine seasonings in a bowl and sprinkle on both sides of warm ribs, rubbing in slightly.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place ribs in a shallow baking pan and bake single layer 45 minutes, until tender and nicely browned.