Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Spicy different way to cook Chicken with Corn-on-the-cob.
- 8 pieces chicken (drumsticks, thighs, or wings)
- 2 whole corn on the cob
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- chopped parsley (to garnish) (optional)
- Preheat Barbeque.
- Trim any excess fat from the chicken, but leave the skin in place.
- Slash the thickest parts with a knife, to allow the flavors to penetrate the meat as much as possible.
- Pull husks and silks off the corn cobs, then rinse under cold running water and pat them dry with paper towel.
- Cut cobs into thick slices.
- Mix together all the spices.
- Brush the chicken and corn with the melted butter and sprinkle the spices over them.
- Toss well to coat evenly.
- Cook the chicken piece on a medium-hot barbeque for about 25 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add the corn after 15 minutes, and grill, turning often, until golden brown.
- Serve garnished with fresh chopped parsley.