1/1 Photo of Blackened Baked Chicken
1 hr 30 mins
Hungry and bored today I made this up and it turned out great! I served it over brown rice with cucumber salad on the side. I love it, hope you do too. Let me know!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set chicken, Cajun spices, water and corn starch aside.
- 2Mix all other ingredients together in an 8x8 glass baking dish. Stir well.
- 3In a small bowl stir together water and corn starch. Add to marinade and mix well.
- 4Coat chicken with Cajun spices then place in marinade and cover tightly with foil.
- 5Marinate for 30-60 minutes in the refrigerator.
- 6Bake, covered, at 350F for 50 minutes or until there is no pink in the center of the chicken breasts.
Browse Our Top For 1 Or 2 Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackened Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.0
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 105.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: