Recipe by anniesnomsblog
These Ice Pops are quick to make and so refreshing. Sweet blackcurrants and tart lime are mixed with natural yoghurt to create an easy, kid-friendly treat. With no added sugar these are the perfect way to cool down on a hot Summer’s day!
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon artificial sweetener, more to taste if required
- 1⁄2 cup milk, I used skim
- 2⁄3 cup fresh black currants
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the lime juice, natural yoghurt, sweetener and milk into a jug and lightly beat with a fork until well combined. Add in extra sweetener if you need to.
- Place 1/3 cup blackcurrants into a small bowl and, using the end of a rolling pin, smash them slightly.
- Add the smashed blackcurrants and the remaining 1/3 cup of whole blackcurrants to the yoghurt mix and stir until they're all covered.
- Divide the mixture between 6 Ice pop molds and freeze for at least 6 hours, or until frozen through.
- Ice pops will keep in the freezer for 2 weeks.