Recipe by gimme_a_spachler'
A good wine for dessert. Another great booze gift. Much easier than my cordial recipe, but it takes alot longer.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place berries in large bowl and bruise them up a little by pressing.
- Pour the boiling water over the bullied berries.
- Let stand for 24 hours, stirring occasionally. I usually stir every 2 hours.
- Strain off liquid into a container you can close tightly.
- Add sugar, stir, and close tightly.
- Let stand for 3 months.
- Bottle up and cork.