Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is from the book Sabbats by Edain McCoy. I found this book in Books-a-million and enjoyed reading it. I hope you enjoy this recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- Set the berries in a large bowl for about 4 weeks, stirring occasionally.
- The berries may smell and may begin to mold.
- With a mortar and pestle, crush the berries till you have a very smooth pulp.
- Stir in sugar and water.
- Pour into casks for fermenting it.
- Let the wine age for atleast 8 months.
- Air the wine every few days to allow the gases to escape.
- The longer the wine is kept, the better it'll be.
- Like I do all my food, I think it is so very nice and special to dedicate what you prepare to the Gods and Goddesses before serving it.
- Do dedicate this to a deity and then serve.
- You'll enjoy it even more!