Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great! Allow for 60 minutes for chilling time.
- 4 cups fresh blackberries
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cassis liqueur
- 1 cup cold heavy cream
- 4 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1 sprig mint leaf
- Place berries in a large bowl, add 1/4 cup of sugar and 2 tablespoons of cassis; stir well and let sit at room temp for 30 minutes.
- Remove half of the berries and mash with fork until pureed.
- Strain the mixture into a bowl.
- Whip heavy cream, 3 tablespoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of cassis in a large bowl, until soft peaks form.
- Fold in the white chocolate and strained puree and chill for 1 hour.
- Layer goblets with berry cream mixture and whole macerated berries.
- Garnish with mint.