1/1 Photo of Blackberry Velvet Cake With Cream Cheese Icing
Recipe found online while searching for blackberry recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line a 17 1/2" x 11 1/2" jelly roll pan with foil or parchment and butter lightly.
- 3Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler.
- 4Beat the butter in a large bowl until creamy.
- 5Gradually add in sugar, then eggs one at a time.
- 6Add in the chocolate and almond extract.
- 7Sift the flour and salt together.
- 8Gradually add into the batter.
- 9Fold in pecans and blackberries.
- 10Spread in the jelly roll pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 11When done, turn the cake out and peel off the foil or parchment.
- 12Cool and spread with the cream cheese icing.
- 13Cream Cheese Icing: Combine the cream cheese, confectioners sugar and vanilla.
- 14Beat until smooth and ice cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Velvet Cake With Cream Cheese Icing
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1214.0
- Calories from Fat 649
- Total Fat 72.1 g
- Saturated Fat 36.3 g
- Cholesterol 299.1 mg
- Sodium 691.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 128.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 93.3 g
- Protein 18.0 g