Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got the basic muffin recipe from the "Mad About Muffins" cookbook and added the blackberries and vanilla. Hope you enjoy! :D
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- In another bowl, beat together the egg, milk, melted butter, and vanilla.
- Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture.
- Stir quickly and just enough to moisten the dry ingredients. Do not overmix - the batter will be lumpy.
- Stir in the frozen blackberries.
- Fill greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 22 minutes or until golden brown.