I got the basic muffin recipe from the "Mad About Muffins" cookbook and added the blackberries and vanilla. Hope you enjoy! :D
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- 3In another bowl, beat together the egg, milk, melted butter, and vanilla.
- 4Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture.
- 5Stir quickly and just enough to moisten the dry ingredients. Do not overmix - the batter will be lumpy.
- 6Stir in the frozen blackberries.
- 7Fill greased muffin tins.
- 8Bake for 22 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Vanilla Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.4
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 36.7 mg
- Sodium 277.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 4.3 g