1/6 Photos of Blackberry Tequila Sunrise
Love these but only make now and again because Chambord, a black raspberry liqueur can be hard to find (for me anyway) and expensive-makes a superior drink though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill tall glass 3/4 full with ice.
- 2Add orange juice and tequila and stir to blend.
- 3Add the Chambord, letting in sink to the bottom.
- 4Top with club soda if desired.
- 5Squeeze lime wedge into glass and drop wedge into glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Tequila Sunrise
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chambord raspberry liquor