Love these but only make now and again because Chambord, a black raspberry liqueur can be hard to find (for me anyway) and expensive-makes a superior drink though.
- Fill tall glass 3/4 full with ice.
- Add orange juice and tequila and stir to blend.
- Add the Chambord, letting in sink to the bottom.
- Top with club soda if desired.
- Squeeze lime wedge into glass and drop wedge into glass.
GREAT drink! I enjoyed this tall refreshing fruity drink that didn't taste too strongly of alcohol. I do think the club soda and lime juice are a must otherwise I can see it tasting a bit like cough medicine as momaphet said. Made for the Beverage tag game.
I didn't really care for this at all, I thought it tasted a bit like cough medicine.
Loved it! And how!