jake ryley'smommy's Note:
This is a great way to save your summer berries without having to add sugar. It's not a super sweet jam, but we love the flavor. I try to use organic ingredients where possible.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush berries seperatly, then measure two cups of each.
- 2Pour into a large stainless steel pot.
- 3Add apple cider or juice. Add pectin, stir until disolved.
- 4Over high heat bring to a full rolling boil stirring frequently.
- 5Add maple syrup or honey, stirring constanly bring to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down.
- 6Boil hard for 3 minutes, remove from heat.
- 7Stir foam down and wait for a minute or two then stir again, remove any remaining foam with a large metal spoon.
- 8Ladle into clean hot jars leaving 1/4 inch head space and process for 10 minutes in a boiling water bath.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Strawberry Jam ( Sweetened Without Sugar)
Serving Size: 1 (783 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 30.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened apple cider