Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy, tasty summer pie to make. Take advantage of those wonderful little berries at your farmers market. A comment from another member: If there is a tendency for too much juice in the pie, Ive found that adding tapioca roughly 2 tablespoons to the berries before putting into the pie shell will correct the problem. Of course you should like tapioca to do this.
- Combine one cup sugar, sour cream, flour, and salt.
- Place berries in pie shell.
- Spread sour cream mixture on top.
- Combine bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons.
- sugar, and butter.
- Sprinkle on top.
- Bake 375F degrees for 40-45 minutes or until done.