My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush berries with sugar, cover and let stand overnight.
- 2Press through a cheesecloth lined sieve, extracting as much juice as possible.
- 3Mix in lemon juice.
- 4Taste for sweetness if too tart, add sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- 5Pour into bottle, cover and refrigerate.
- 6Serve as is on the rocks in punch cups or small glasses, or, half fill a tall glass with shrub, add ice, and fill with club soda, or, pour into punch cups and top each serving with a scoop of tart sherbet.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Shrub
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 50.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: