Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great summer dessert to use up some fresh blackberries. I like to drizzle a little Cassis over the top before serving.
- 5 ounces thick double cream
- 9 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 8 ounces fresh blackberries
- confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- Beat cream, mascarpone, sherry and sugar until smooth.
- Divide between 4 small dishes and smooth the tops.
- Arrange blackberries on top and dust lightly with confectioners sugar.
- Just before serving, drizzle with a fruit liqueur like Cassis if desired.