Recipe by love4culinary
This sauce is yummy over cakes, custards, etc. ENJOY! Servings are just an estimate... it really depends on how much (or how little) you use :-)
Top Review by Bev
Love, this recipe is exceptional! I haven't been able to stop eating it since I made it! Serve this delicious sauce over your favorite ice cream, pound cake, angel food cake, cheese cake or pudding! You will not be sorry! Simple to prepare and a true taste treat!
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 egg white
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash blackberries and put them in a bowl with the granulated sugar.
- Mash the berries with a fork to bring the juices out.
- In another bowl, mix together thoroughly the butter and powdered sugar.
- Stir in the egg white, stiffly beaten, and add the berries just before serving.
- You can serve this over custards, ice creams, cakes-- your favorite desserts!