Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This sauce is yummy over cakes, custards, etc. ENJOY! Servings are just an estimate... it really depends on how much (or how little) you use :-)
- Wash blackberries and put them in a bowl with the granulated sugar.
- Mash the berries with a fork to bring the juices out.
- In another bowl, mix together thoroughly the butter and powdered sugar.
- Stir in the egg white, stiffly beaten, and add the berries just before serving.
- You can serve this over custards, ice creams, cakes-- your favorite desserts!