Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't drink liqueur, but this sounds so good, and I just bought some raspberry syrup! Here is my take on the non-alcoholic version. Enjoy! Adapted from Cooking Light magazine. A French recipe.
- 2 tablespoons raspberry flavored syrup (or try raspberry jam, pureed in food processor)
- 2 cups frozen blackberries
- 1 (25 1/2 ounce) bottle sparkling grape juice, chilled
- Pour 1 teaspoon raspberry syrup into the bottom of each of 6 fluted glasses.
- Place 3 blackberries in each glass.
- Pour 2/3 cup sparkling grape juice into each glass.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
This was a nice surprise. I'd never had sparkling grape juice before & boy was this yummy. Tasted just like a fancy champagne cocktail but without the alcohol. mmm, yum!