A great summer dessert which should satisfy the sweet fans and the tart fans. This came from Market Street in Colleyville, TX.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Lightly butter a 9x13 baking dish.
- 3Combine tapioca, lemon juice, and sugar. Stir until well blended.
- 4Add berries and rhubarb. Stir gently to blend well; try not to break up the berries.
- 5Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- 6Prepare topping and sprinkle crumbs on top of the fruit in baking dish.
- 7Bake for 35 minutes, or until top is crispy and lightly browned.
- 8For topping: In a small bowl, combine 1 cup sugar, 1/4 cup flour, 3/4 cup QC oatmeal, and lemon zest. Using fingers, rub 1/2 cup softened butter into flour mixture to form large crumbs.
- 9Note: You can substitute another berry, or make with rhubarb only. Adjust measurements accordingly. For extra crunch, add walnuts or pecans.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Rhubarb Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.7
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 52.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g