Recipe by lazyme
Mmmm. I found this in an old issue of Gourmet magazine. Sounds like it would be good on pancakes, waffles, angel food cake, ice cream, or whatever sounds good.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 cup blackberry, picked over
- 1 cup raspberries, picked over
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan bring sugar and water to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved, and in a blender pulse together with berries and lemon juice until berries are chopped.
- Cool sauce.
- Sauce may be made 2 days ahead and chilled, covered.
- Makes 2 cups.