1/2 Photos of Blackberry Pork Chops for Grill or Whatever
I am giving this recipe for the grill method, but it can be easily adapted by browning the pork chops, then adding the rest of the ingredients (with whole blackberries for garnish) to simmer until tender. For a lazyme dinner, I will be posting recipes for shortcut horseradish mashed potatoes and green beans,which is a quick and easy menu we enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill. Sprinkle both sides of pork with steak seasoning. Coat both sides of pork with cooijg spray.
- 2Place on grill, and grill 4-5 mns. on each side, until internal temp reaches 160 dg.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients (except whole blackberries) in small saucepan . Bring until just boiling to liquifu. Cover and remove from heat.
- 4Plasce chops on serving platter, garnish with whole blackberries (if desired) and ladle sauce over pork chops.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Pork Chops for Grill or Whatever
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.9
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 115.8 mg
- Sodium 341.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 38.4 g