Recipe by Mareesme
I am giving this recipe for the grill method, but it can be easily adapted by browning the pork chops, then adding the rest of the ingredients (with whole blackberries for garnish) to simmer until tender. For a lazyme dinner, I will be posting recipes for shortcut horseradish mashed potatoes and green beans,which is a quick and easy menu we enjoy.
Top Review by *Z*
I really liked this. The family thought it was a little too peppery but that's from the seasoning. I used homemade blackberry jelly instead of preserves. The sauce wasn't too sweet. The flavors blended nicely. I didn't grill my pork chops b/c they were thin cut. I sauteed them instead. Very quick and easy recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons steak, seasonings preferably Montreal Steak Seasoning
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup blackbery preserves
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh blackberries (optional for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill. Sprinkle both sides of pork with steak seasoning. Coat both sides of pork with cooijg spray.
- Place on grill, and grill 4-5 mns. on each side, until internal temp reaches 160 dg.
- Combine remaining ingredients (except whole blackberries) in small saucepan . Bring until just boiling to liquifu. Cover and remove from heat.
- Plasce chops on serving platter, garnish with whole blackberries (if desired) and ladle sauce over pork chops.