1/2 Photos of Blackberry Pork Chops
Pork and fruit is a great combination-here's a fast cooking grilled dinner that will make your mouth water!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle both sides of pork with steak seasoning. ** please note...just SPRINKLE the pork with seasoning...don't rub it in, don't coat it..just SPRINKLE !**
- 2Cook on grill for 8-10 minutes or until done.
- 3In saucepan, combine remaining ingredients (EXCEPT FRESH BERRIES) and bring just to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- 4Pour sauce over pork to serve, garnishing with fresh blackberries if desired.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.4
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 113.9 mg
- Sodium 339.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 37.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning