Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another WITN recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin chops
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup blackberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash curry powder
- 1 cup fresh blackberries (optional)
- Combine flour and steak seasoning in a small bowl; stir well.
- Dredge pork chops in flour mixture.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
- Place over medium high heat until hot.
- Add pork chops; cook for 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove pork chops from skillet.
- Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
- Add preserves, soy sauce, lemon juice, cinnamon and curry to skillet.
- Bring just to boiling, stirring occasionally to dissolve preserves.
- Cover and remove preserves from heat.
- Ladle sauce over chops and garnish with fresh blackberries. Serve.