Doesn't this just sound like summer?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For simple syrup: Put sugar and 2 teaspoons water in a glass bowl and microwave on full power for 10 to 15 seconds, or until sugar is dissolved.
- 2Drop blackberries, pineapple, and mint leaves into a sturdy glass and crush to a pulp with the end of a wooden spoon.
- 3Add the simple syrup, lime juice, and rum.
- 4Pour the contents into an old-fashioned glass and then back into first glass; repeat until thoroughly mixed, then pour back into old-fashioned glass.
- 5Add ice cubes and seltzer; stir.
- 6Garnish with sprig of mint and lime wedge.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Pineapple Mojito
Serving Size: 1 (2853 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: