Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Doesn't this just sound like summer?
Make and share this Blackberry Pineapple Mojito recipe from Food.com.
- For simple syrup: Put sugar and 2 teaspoons water in a glass bowl and microwave on full power for 10 to 15 seconds, or until sugar is dissolved.
- Drop blackberries, pineapple, and mint leaves into a sturdy glass and crush to a pulp with the end of a wooden spoon.
- Add the simple syrup, lime juice, and rum.
- Pour the contents into an old-fashioned glass and then back into first glass; repeat until thoroughly mixed, then pour back into old-fashioned glass.
- Add ice cubes and seltzer; stir.
- Garnish with sprig of mint and lime wedge.
Hello SweetJezebel, I was at my friend Judy's house and they made these mojitos & the temptation was too much - I had one and it was delicious!! I love blackberries & pineapple in any combination and this was super! Thank you for posting such a thirst-quenching recipe, Diane :) PS - am a misbehaving diabetic!