Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) package blackberry Jell-O
- 1 -1 1⁄2 pint blackberry (fresh or frozen)
- 1 pie shell, baked, cooled
- Mix sugar and cornstarch in saucepan.
- Add 1 1/2 cups water.
- Cook until clear; remove from heat. Add 1 package blackberry Jell-O.
- Stir to dissolve. Cool slightly and add 1 pint or more of the blackberries.
- Fold into Jell-O mixture carefully.
- Pour into chilled crust. Store in refrigerator.
- Keeps well.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
- Use 1 tablespoon less of Jell-O when using fresh berries.
First time I have ever made a fruit pie and it was GREAT!!! Thank you for posting I will make this over and over again
Delicious. Eating this pie made me feel like everything in the world was going to be Okay. Plus, it was really easy to make.