1/2 Photos of Blackberry Pie
1 hr 15 mins
Chef on the coast's Note:
Mom is well known in the family for her blackberry pie. So we like to make this recipe when blackberries are in season here. We also pick lots to freeze so we can make this pie throughout the year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar, flour, tapioca and cinnamon.
- 2Sprinkle over berries and toss to coat until well blended.
- 3Pour into premade pie crust and dot with butter. Put top crust on.
- 4Cut 3-4 slits through top crust.
- 5Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 6Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake about 1 hour longer or until crust is light brown.
- 7Serve warm with ice cream.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.3
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 346.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 50.0 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: