Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My friend Rich mentioned that he likes to cook. Then, of course, I mentioned Recipezaar. He said he enjoys making recipes up and that he had just made up a really good one. Here it is with his permission!
- Wash berries and puree in a blender. Strain the berries strainer and pushing the flesh of the berries through. Discard the seeds. Set asids the strained berries.
- Reserve the liquid from the canned pears and blend the pear pieces until pureed.
- Add the pureed pear to the berries and mix with the ginger.
- Put mixture into a small saucepan and reduce on very low heat until about 1/2 or a bit less. If too thick, add some reserved pear liquid so it won't burn. This should be about 15 minutes or so.
- Add salt to taste.
- Place lamb chops on each plate and then place greens and tomatoes around the lamb. Serve with the sauce warm, at room temperature, or chilled.