Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Moist and loaded with blackberries! Makes two loaves
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 59.14 ml sour milk
- 177.44 ml oil
- 532.32 ml flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1 large orange, zest of, grated
- 236.59-473.18 ml blackberry
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease two loaf pans.
- 2. cream oil and sugar, add eggs, vanilla, milk and orange zest.
- 3. mix together flour, salt and baking soda.
- 4. blend all together, add berries at the last minute to keep their shape.
- 5. bake at 350 untill tester comes out clean, about 50 minutes.