Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
From the website fsafood.com.
Make and share this Blackberry Noodle Kugel recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 4 cups blackberries
- 1 cup apple juice
- 12 ounces wide flat egg noodles
- 1⁄4 lb unsalted butter or 1⁄4 lb margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄8 cup cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease baking pan with butter/margarine - 7 x 11 or 9 x 13.
- Cook noodles per direciton on package. You want al dente. Drain.
- Melt butter/margarine.
- Mix noodles, melted butter/margarine, apple juice, sugar, and blackberries in a large mixing bowl.
- Add slightly beaten eggs and mix.
- Put in greased baking pan.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and crisp on top.