1/1 Photo of Blackberry No-Cook Jam
24 hrs 30 mins
An easy no cook jam.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare fruit by crushing and then measure 3 cups of the fruit into a large bowl.
- 2Stir sugar into fruit and set aside for 10 minutes.
- 3Mix the water and the pectin together in a small saucepan.
- 4Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat while stirring constantly and continue boiling for 1 full minute.
- 5Stir the pectin/water into the fruit and stir constantly for 3 minutes.
- 6Fill plastic or glass freezer containers to within ½-inch of top, cover with lids and let stand at room temp for 24 hours.
- 7Store in freezer.
- 8After opening, store in refrigerator up to 3 weeks.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry No-Cook Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 90.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g