1/1 Photo of Blackberry Mush
Maryland Jim's Note:
This is a recipe that my mother made when I was a kid. My sister has passed it on to me. I like best with plain cold milk or maybe vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine berries and 1 cup water in saucepan. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, combine corn starch and 1/3 cup water until smooth.
- 3Stir corn starch/water mixture in to berries and stir until thickened.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Add sugar and mixture until smooth.
- 6Pour into 1 quart dish and cool.
- 7Serve with milk or vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Mush
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g