- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 beaten egg
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup frozen blackberrie (frozen, they're easier to work with)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Toss blackberries in dry ingredients til flour coated.
- Mix together liquid ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix just til moist.
- Spoon batter into jumbo muffin cups (ungreased).
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes .