Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I wasn't a fan of the original mojitos but I love this addition of blackberries
- 5 ounces blackberries
- 1 medium lime, cut into wedges
- 10 fresh mint leaves, torn
- 6 fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar
- 6 ounces light rum
- 12 ounces soda water
- Muddle the blackberries, lime, mint and basil with a wooden spoon. in the bottom of a glass pitcher.
- stir in the agave nectar and rum.
- divide the mixture between four ice filled glasses and top with soda water.