- 14 ounces fresh blackberries (or you could use raspberries)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups white vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak and rinse mint leaves and pat dry.
- bruise the mint leaves with a clean mallet or a rolling pin.
- Gently rinse the blackberries and place in a very clean decorative bottle.
- Poor the vinegar, after adding the mint to the blackberries.
- Cork tightly and store in a cool dark place for 3 weeks before sharing with friends.
- (It's a very good marinade for pork roast).