1/1 Photo of Blackberry Mint Juleps
A Bobby Flay recipe in the March 2009 edition of EveryDay with Rachael Ray. Cooking time is resting time for the blackberry/sugar mixture. Beware. . .I felt these were VERY strong, so you may want to cut back on the amount of bourbon if you are wimpy like me!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, mash together the blackberries, sugar and vanilla and let sit at room temperature until juicy, about 20 minutes.
- 2Strain the mixture through a sieve into a bowl, pressing against the solids with a rubber spatula; discard the seeds.
- 3For each drink, place about 3 tablespoons of the blackberry syrup and 8 mint leaves into a cocktail glass and muddle together using the handle of a wooden spoon.
- 4Fill with crushed ice, 1/4 cup bourbon and a splash of seltzer. Garnish with a mint sprig.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Mint Juleps
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 28.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: