Recipe by little_wing
Great way to use blackberries. Easy, fast and delicious
Top Review by SusieQusie
I had such fun with this recipe. I didn't have blackberries on hand but did have raspberries, mango and bananas. All my fruits were frozen so I didn't need the ice cubes. I made 3 versions and varied the fruits and ice cream flavors - raspberry-chocolate, banana-chocolate and mango-vanilla. Using your method and proportions, all were creamy, thick and sweet. Thanks for sharing this keeper!
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 cup blackberry
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream, about 1 1/2 cups total
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the ice cubes in a blender and process to crush.
- Set aside 4 of the blackberries and add the remaining berries to the blender along with the sugar.
- Puree until smooth.
- Add the ice cream and milk, and process until smooth or to the desired consistency.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses and garnish with the reserved berries.