Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are super yummy but be prepared for a slightly rubbery/moister texture than muffins baked in an oven- I made these during a summer heatwave when I had to have muffins!
- 1 cup blackberry
- 1 cup white flour
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar substitute
- 1 banana, mashed
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Mix dry in a bowl with blackberries, careful not to break fruit.
- Mix wet in another bowl.
- Add wet into dry by folding in gently to not disturb blackberries.
- Pour into individual small cups (ramekins) about half full.
- Microwave on top of inverted plate, 4 at a time for approximately 3 1/2 minutes
- Let set for 5 minutes or so.
- Invert muffins back into ramekins and microwave on high for 1 minute to finish off the bottoms.
This was great! I didn't have any blackberries, or any fruit, on hand. I just made it without that ingredient and then I added some cinnamon. It was quick, easy, and delicious! Thanks for sharing! :-)