1/2 Photos of Blackberry Liqueur
echo echo's Note:
Ridiculously easy to make, tastes wonderful and makes an impressive gift for any non-teetotaler friends. Superfine sugar works the best. Preparation time does not include 10-12 days for fruit to infuse liqueur.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shake together the water, vodka and sugar to dissolve sugar.
- 2Gently mix together with the blackberries, taking care not to cut or crush the berries.
- 3Leave to infuse about 10-12 days until the berries have lost most of their color.
- 4Pour thru a fine strainer and discard the berries.
- 5Pour into decorative bottles.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Liqueur
Serving Size: 1 (1936 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4048.9
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 641.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.9 g
- Sugars 619.8 g
- Protein 6.0 g