1/3 Photos of Blackberry Lemonade
Delicious blackberry flavored lemonade! This is a Taste of Home recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 2 c water and sugar in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- 2Stirring occasionally, boil for 2 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat; add in the lemon juice, lemon peel and remaining 2 c water.
- 4Cool slightly.
- 5Combine 1 c of the lemon mixture, and the blackberries in a blender.
- 6Blend well; strain the mixture and discard the seeds.
- 7Pour the blackberry and remaining lemon mixture in a pitcher.
- 8Stir well and add food coloring if desired.
- 9Chill and serve over ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (1543 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 157.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 141.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g