Recipe by Sharon123
A cooling and refreshing drink for summer! I have changed the recipe just a leeetle. Recipe courtesy Anjum Anand.
Top Review by Debbwl
Very enjoyable! A fruity drink that is lightly sweetened by the addition of 2 tablespoons of honey. The yogurt adds a great creaminess. Made as a breakfast smoothie and found it to both satisfying and filling. Thanks for the post.
- 297.66 g blackberries, washed
- 198.44 g plain yogurt (or try vanilla or other flavored yogrut)
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 14.79-29.58 ml sugar (more or less as needed) or 14.79-29.58 ml honey (more or less as needed)
- 2.46 ml fresh lemon juice
- 6 ice cubes
- 2 fresh mint leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, combine the blackberries, yogurt, orange juice, sugar(if using flavored yogurt, you may want to use less sugar), and lemon juice, and puree.
- Taste and add more sugar or honey, as necessary.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve to remove the seeds, and reserve the liquid.
- To serve, place 3 ice cubes into each of 2 serving glasses.
- Pour over the lassi and garnish with a mint leaf. Enjoy!