Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Submitted by Sheila Clemmons from Florence, Alabama
- 1 (3 ounce) box blackberry Jell-O
- 1 (8 ounce) can blueberries
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 ounce sour cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Pour juice off pineapples and let stand in refrigerator.
- Mix Jello and let stand 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Mix all the other ingredients together and add to Jello.
- Then let stand in refrigerator all night.
- It's ready to eat the next morning.