Directions See How It's Made
- Completely crush the berries and remove about half the pulp and seeds using a strainer. Recover 4 cups of the juicy pulp and place into a deep saucepan.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Bring to a boil for 1 full minute.
- Add pectin and mix thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil and hold the boil for 1 full minute while stirring constantly.
- Skim off foam and allow to cool for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour into hot, sterile jelly jars and seal.
- Process 5 minutes in hot water bath.