Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can serve this as a diabetic drink if you use the sugar substitute. Carbohydrate count is 7 grams if you use the sugar substitute, otherwise it is about 28 grams using sugar.
- 1419.54 ml water
- 12 blackberry herbal tea bags
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3-inch long)
- 14.79 ml minced fresh ginger
- 118.29 ml frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 118.29 ml sugar or 118.29 ml sugar substitute, to taste
- ice cube
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- Heat water in a large saucepan to just before boiling. Add tea bags, cinnamon sticks and ginger.
- Remove from heat, cover and let steep for about 15 minutes. Add juice and sweetener to taste. Strain tea into a pitcher.
- Cover and chill.
- Pour tea over crushed ice and serve garnished with cinnamon sticks.
Wow is tea Soo Good! I could not help myself from taking a sip here and there on this one. My DH could not believe I chose to make him this special tea. I can see this tea being a big hit at a picknick or a party.
Wow, what a taste sensation! I used mixed berry tea bags(couldn't find blackberry). This is so refreshing! Thanks! I made this in appreciation of all the hard work you put into PAC.