Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This was so tasty a friend gave me the recipe she makes it all the time. Points 1.
- 6 cups water
- 12 blackberry herbal tea bags
- cinnamon stick
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- sugar substitute, to taste
- ice cube, crushed
- In a large saucepan, heat water to just before boiling.
- Add tea bags, 2 of the cinnamon sticks and ginger.
- Remove from heat, cover and let steep for about 15 minutes.
- Pass the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve, placed over a pitcher.
- Add the juice and sweetener to taste.
- Refrigerate until very cold.
- To serve, fill 6 tall, chilled glasses with crushed ice.
- Pour the tea over the top of the ice and garnish with cinnamon sticks.
- Serve immediately.
Delicious tea! I used mixed berry tea and regular sugar. Thanks!