This was so tasty a friend gave me the recipe she makes it all the time. Points 1.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, heat water to just before boiling.
- 2Add tea bags, 2 of the cinnamon sticks and ginger.
- 3Remove from heat, cover and let steep for about 15 minutes.
- 4Pass the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve, placed over a pitcher.
- 5Add the juice and sweetener to taste.
- 6Refrigerate until very cold.
- 7To serve, fill 6 tall, chilled glasses with crushed ice.
- 8Pour the tea over the top of the ice and garnish with cinnamon sticks.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Iced Tea With Cinnamon and Ginger
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 23.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: