1/1 Photo of Blackberry Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Easy pork with a rich blackberry glaze.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup seedless blackberry spread (sugar free is great too)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar or 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1Whisk blackberry spread, vinegar, sugar, cinnamon, and red pepper flakes in small bowl until blended, set aside.
- 2Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- 3Coat skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add oil; tilt skillet to coat bottom.
- 4Add half of pork slices; sprinkle with half of thyme and half of salt.
- 5Cook 2 minutes; turn and cook 1 minute on other side.
- 6Remove pork from skillet and set aside.
- 7Repeat with remaining pork, thyme and salt.
- 8Add blackberry mixture to skillet and bring to a boil over high heat.
- 9Add reserved pork slices, discarding any accumulated juices.
- 10Cook about 5 minutes, turning constantly, until pork is richly glazed.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.9
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 642.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seedless blackberry spread