Recipe by BecR
Put up your feet & relax, and enjoy this refreshing fizzy drink with plenty of ice on a hot summers day! Adapted from Bon Appetit.
- 170.09 g fresh blackberries (1 container)
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml gin
- 236.59 ml fresh lime juice
- club soda
- 8 sprig sweet basil or 8 thin lime wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Purée blackberries and sugar in a blender. Let stand, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved, about 10 minutes.
- Strain purée through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher (there will be about 3/4 cup); discard seeds in sieve. Stir gin and lime juice into pitcher.
- Divide drink among ice-filled glasses; top with soda. Garnish each with a basil sprig or wedge of lime. Share with someone you like.