Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 mins
Great for a summer treat, and ready in 30 minutes
- 300 g blackberries
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 250 g mascarpone
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 142 ml double cream
- heat the blackberries (keeping a few aside) gently with the sugar for a couple of minutes or until they give off juice.
- whizz in a food processor.
- then push through a fine sieve.
- beat the mascarpone with a spoon until it is floppy.
- then fold in the blackberry puree and the vanilla etract.
- loosely whip the cream and fold it in.
- spoon into 4 dishes and decorate with blackberries.