You dump everything into the bottom of a casserole dish, throw ‘er in the oven and waa laa!! You have a heavenly dessert, a little lovin’ from the oven.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 Mix your berries, sugar and cinnamon together and spread in the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- 3 Sprinkle dry cake mix and rolled oats over the top of berry mixture.
- 4 Pour melted butter over the cake/oats mix, make sure you cover evenly. (Melted butter will absorb into the dry cake mix. Do not stir! If you use cold butter shavings, scatter over the top of dry cake mix trying to cover evenly).
- 5 Bake 30 minutes or until top is golden and berries are bubbling. You can serve this with ice cream, whipped cream or cool whip.